Wednesday 30 January 2019

drawing for mother

a drawing i made for my mother..soon to post it via a courier service...
I Remember..for a Long Time I was unable to appreciate my mother..since 2001 and the Collapsis of twin towers I have been mostly Out to Lunch..as they say..
I Knew..without knowing..without being able to Phrase it..I knew that after Collapsis ..Amoricae would Open the Gates of Hell..in Retaliation..

so in the aftermath of all of this ..I found myself entering and leaving the Mental Institution in my Home Town..like a comically black and white movie run at high speed..committed...medicated ..restrained..absolved ..then relapsis..back and forth..doors slamming...
this comical view of tribulations I have borrowed from Umberto Ecos book Focaults Pendulum..it is my Holy Book ..so to speak..

these days and nights I am truly fond of my mother....as sons we might forget the One who gave us Life and Limb...but a mother will remember and hope for her sons...not much more to write..just need to extend this grey blobbyborder all the way...so it All comes across as Reasonably Aesthetic..


No comments:

Post a Comment